Before you enter one of the Sample Exam Answer pages, please consider the following:
Candidates should treat the sample exams seriously and plan to write one or both (as it applies to individual circumstance) in a similar atmosphere as the actual exam.
- Allow yourself 60 minutes of uninterrupted time to write the sample exam. Remember that the writing times for the actual exams are:
- Travel Counsellor exam – 90 minutes, based on 50 questions
- Supervisor/Manager Exam – 60 minutes, based on 30 questions
- The Combination Travel Counsellor and Supervisor/Manager Exam – 150 minutes, based on 80 questions
- Ensure that you are in a comfortable exam-like setting – no cell phones; no children or pets or clients or television or emails to disturb you.
- Treat the sample exam as a ’closed’ book exam. Do not reference any outside materials. If you sneak a peek at the Study Manual, or look up something on the internet, then you are defeating the purpose of taking the sample exam as a preparation tool for the actual exam.
- Review chapters in which you gave incorrect answers, to better your understanding of the material before you write the actual exam.
Now, if you are absolutely certain that you want to review the correct answers for the Sample Exams, click on the appropriate link below.